Rice with carrot
View in original language
- Rice | 2 cup
- Large carrot | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion and Garlic | to taste
- Chopped Parsley | to taste
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Boiling water | 1 l
- Chop the spices, grate the carrot in coarse grater.
- Saute onion and garlic in oil
- Add the rice and grated carrots, sauté well
- add the salt
- Add boiling water to cover 2 inches above the rice.
- When the rice is already cooked, turn off the heat and add the chopped parsley.
Did you like this recipe?