View in original language
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Sugar8 tablespoon
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Water50 ml
- Oil400 ml
- Cinnamon powder to taste
- Banana3 unit(s)
- Yeast1 tablespoon
- Mix the flour, 4 col. of sugar and the yeast, add water until it forms a soft dough. Reserve
- Heat the oil in a high skillet.
- Peel the bananas and cut into slices.
- When the oil is ready, with a spoon take a slice of banana and a portion of dough enough to cover the banana.
- Pour in the oil and let it fry until golden.
- In a small bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar for sprinkling after everything is ready.