Quinoa Protein Fit Salad with Mango 🥭🇧🇷
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Quinoa Grain Mix (soaking)1 cup
- Ripe mango1/2 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Apple Cider Vinegar to taste
- Soak the quinoa in water for at least 4 hours and discard the water before cooking.
- Place the quinoa in a pan and cover with water.
- Add a little salt and let it cook until the beans are very soft.
- When the quinoa is well cooked, wait for it to cool and put it in a bowl or glass jar and take it to the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the mango into squares
- Place the mango together with the quinoa and season with extra virgin olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Taste and add a little more salt if necessary.
- Ready 😋