View in original language
- Arborio rice1.5 cup
- Pumpkin400 g
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- White wine100 ml
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook the pumpkin, let it cool, remove the seeds and skin and reserve.
- Saute onion in oil.
- When golden add the pumpkin cut into cubes and mash.
- Add the rice and mix well.
- Add the white wine and stir again.
- Add water to cover and cover.
- When dry, add more water until the rice is cooked.
- To accompany I made mushrooms and asparagus in olive oil.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Pumpkin risotto under pressure