Pink Lentil Pancakes
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Pink Lentil1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Sliced red cabbage1/2 cup
- Carrot1/2 cup
- Whole green leaves4 unit(s)
- Sprouts1/2 cup
- Mushrooms1/3 cup
- Chopped parsley2 tablespoon
- Olive Oil to taste
- Chopped Onion1 tablespoon
- Lemon1 unit(s)
- Edible flowers to taste
- Soak the lentils for 12 hours
- Drain the lentil water
- Put in a blender with 1/4 cup of water
- Beat well until you get a smooth dough.
- If necessary, add more water to the desired point.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Mix the chopped vegetables and season with salt, olive oil, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Heat a skillet and add a drizzle of oil.
- Distribute the equivalent of 1 shallow scoop of dough
- Brown on one side and turn. brown on the other side
- Place a whole green leaf on each dough and the other vegetables.
- Close and decorate with edible flowers