View in original language
- Peeled and chopped pear | 380 g
- Demerara sugar | 50 g
- Potato Starch | 15 g
- Oat flakes | 75 g
- Almond flour | 40 g
- Demerara sugar | 100 g
- Melted coconut oil | 25 g
- Prepare the stuffing. In a bowl, add the pears, 50g of the sugar and the potato starch. Mix and reserve.
- Prepare the lighthouse. In another bowl, add the oats, almond flour, 100g of sugar and mix. Add the coconut oil and mix well until all the farofa is involved with the oil.
- In a 20cm x 20cm square refractory, grease it with a little coconut oil and place all the pear filling.
- Add the farofa and spread over the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Place the refractory in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Consume immediately after removing from the oven so that the farofa maintains its crunch.
Did you like this recipe?