Peach 🍑 with Chocolate 🍫
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Peach | 1 unit(s)
- 70% vegan chocolate (I used blessed cocoa from cocoa show) | 50 g
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave every 15 seconds
- Cut the peach into slices
- Line a plate with cling film
- Wait for the peach with a toothpick and dip half in the melted chocolate, make generous layers of chocolate, make chocolate designs on the remaining half of the peach 🍑
- Place the chocolate peach slices on a plate lined with cling film.
- Place in the fridge for about 40 minutes until very cold.
- Serve then 😋🎄
Did you like this recipe?