View in original language
- Penne Noodles250 g
- Jar of soy paste of your choice1 unit(s)
- grated carrot1 unit(s)
- Red onion, cut into thin strips1 unit(s)
- Diced seedless tomato1 unit(s)
- Half a cup of raisins1 unit(s)
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Chives, salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta until it is al dente. After taking it to the colander, give it a bath with cold water to stop the cooking. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients with the already cooked pasta and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like