View in original language
- Coarse soy protein3 cup
- Tomato1 unit(s)
- Carrot1 unit(s)
- Potato1 unit(s)
- Vegetable broth or water to taste
- Spices you like the most (I used chimichurri and smoked paprika) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil for sauteing to taste
- Soak the soybeans in hot water. Drain, wash in running water and squeeze the soybeans well to remove all the water.
- Cut the tomato and potato into large cubes, the carrot into slices and the onion into half moons
- In a pressure cooker, sauté the onion in olive oil until golden, add the soy and tomato and let it sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and seasonings, cover with the vegetable stock or water and cover the pan.
- Once the pressure cooker starts, count 10 minutes.
- Turn off the fire, wait release all the pressure from the pan and that's it!