View in original language
- Refined sugar3/4 cup
- Peanut Butter1/2 cup
- Paçoca30 g
- Paçoca to roll (optional) to taste
- Add the sugar, water and peanut butter to a pan and start cooking (the peanut butter takes a while to dissolve in the water, but when heated it dissolves along with the sugar)
- When it starts to boil, add the crumbled paçocas and keep stirring.
- When it starts to unglue from the bottom of the pan, cook for another 2 minutes to ensure it reaches the point of rolling and turn off the heat (in total, the candy cooks for about 10 minutes)
- Transfer to a plate and leave in the fridge for a few hours until firm.
- Roll up the brigadiers and pass the paçoca if you want