Moroccan couscous with chicken
View in original language
- Couscous | 500 g
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Red Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Yellow pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Green pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Butter | 15 g
- Chicken breast | 150 g
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Place the Moroccan couscous in a bowl, add a little water to hydrate, if necessary add a little more water.
- While the couscous hydrates, chop the other ingredients, pepper and tomato.
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes seasoning your way.
- In a pan put the butter the onion, and the peppers let it brown.
- Then add the browned chicken, add the hydrated couscous and stir well.
- Remove from heat, place on a platter and serve.
- Decorate with parsley of your choice.
Did you like this recipe?