Mixed sautéed vegetables
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Cauliflower, cut into florets and cooked al dente | 1/2 unit(s)
- Medium eggplant cut into half moons | 1 unit(s)
- Medium zucchini cut into half moons | 1 unit(s)
- Green beans cut into pieces and cooked al dente | 2 cup
- Dried Oregano | to taste
- Sea salt | to taste
- Ground black pepper | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- In a large heated non-stick frying pan, pour a little oil and sauté each of the vegetables, seasoning them during the process with salt, oregano and pepper.
- Combine all the vegetables in a bowl and mix well.
Did you like this recipe?