View in original language
- Oat flakes | 1 cup
- Filtered water | 5 cup
- Ice | 1 cup
- Mix the oatmeal with 3 cups of water. Let it rest for at least 3 hours.
- After the resting time has passed, strain the oatmeal on a clean dish towel, dispensing with the water.
- In a blender, blend the oatmeal with 2 cups of water and the ice. Whisk until the oats are crushed and mixed with the water.
- Strain the mixture into a clean dish and keep the oat milk in a jar or jar with a lid.
- Strained oatmeal can be used in cakes, breads or cookies.
Did you like this recipe?