View in original language
- Wheat flour1 kg
- Water500 ml
- Oil1 tablespoon
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Sugar1 cup
- Organic Yeast1 unit(s)
- In a bowl with warm water, dissolve 1 tablespoon of sugar and yeast and set aside for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes add the oil and the rest of the sugar, then gradually add the flour.
- When the dough is creamy, add the salt.
- Add more flour and stir with a wooden spoon until it starts to unglue from the bowl.
- Line the surface of the table with flour and place the dough on it, kneading and flouring until it stops sticking to your hands.
- Divide the dough in two, stretch, roll into bread shape and place in two greased shapes and book in the oven until doubled in size. (About 30min)
- After doubling in size, turn the oven to 200 degrees for approximately 40min.