View in original language
- Potato500 g
- Wheat flour3/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Cook the potatoes until you can stick a knife easily, drain the water and peel the potatoes carefully.
- Mash the potatoes well until they become a puree, add the salt and a little of the flour.
- Start mixing with your hands and add the flour little by little until it becomes a dough, the point is when it stops sticking to your fingers.
- Put some flour on a bench, separate the dough into 3 parts and mold snakes with each part of the dough
- With the help of a knife, cut the gnocchi to the size you prefer.
- Boil water in a pan and add the gnocchi, when they float they are ready.
- Finish by grilling the gnocchi in a skillet with olive oil (optional) and serve with any sauce you like!