View in original language
- Wheat flour520 g
- Water350 g
- Olive oil20 g
- Organic Dry Yeast10 g
- Sugar10 g
- Salt10 g
- Rosemary to taste
- Garlic100 g
- Vegan butter or olive oil100 g
- Oregano to taste
- Green Smell to taste
- Beat the wheat flour with the yeast, the water, the salt, the sugar and the 20g of oil in a hook mixer until obtaining a homogeneous mass (about 5 minutes).
- Let this dough rest covered with plastic wrap until it doubles in volume (from 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the temperature of the day).
- In a mixer or food processor, beat the 100g of garlic with 100g of olive oil, salt, oregano and parsley until it forms a paste. Reserve.
- Divide the dough into balls of 30g each. Roll out each ball with a rolling pin on a floured surface. Spread some of the paste, roll the dough like roulade and give a little knot as in the photo.
- Arrange all the rolls on trays lined with aluminum foil and brush them all with the paste.
- Let the rolls rise until they double in volume (from 30 min to 1 h).
- Bake in a preheated oven until golden.