Fit Protein Tapioca 💚🇧🇷
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Tapioca1/2 cup
- Peanut Butter2 tablespoon
- Whey protein vanilla flavor (Muke)2 tablespoon
- Filtered water2 teaspoon
- Vegan white chocolate50 g
- Green Grapes to taste
- Start by melting the white chocolate in the microwave every 15 seconds.
- When the chocolate is well melted, mix it with the peanut butter until smooth and set aside (it will be the tapioca filling)
- Place the tapioca in a small non-stick skillet and adjust with a spatula until just right.
- Wait for it to cook and turn aside.
- Add the white chocolate peanut butter filling and fold in half and that's it 😋
- Make the whey broth with water until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Place the tapioca on a plate
- Pour the whey syrup over the tapioca
- Put the green grapes on top and that's it 😋
- You can replace the green grapes with the fruit you prefer like banana, strawberry, apple....😉