View in original language
- Organic Yeast10 g
- HALF cup of warm water to taste
- Sugar2 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Salt (pinch)1 g
- Oil5 tablespoon
- HALF cup water/warm plant milk to taste
- Cinnamon powder to taste
- Very Ripe Apple1 unit(s)
- Mix the yeast, warm water and 2 col. of sugar and let it ferment for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients: wheat flour, half a cup of sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Add the already fermented yeast to the oil and mix everything.
- Add the warm liquid (water or milk) until it reaches a soft dough point and set aside.
- Make the farofa with half a cup of wheat flour Half a cup of sugar, cinnamon powder to taste. 1/4 of the oil mix everything until it gets to the point of farofa and set aside.
- In a greased shape pour the dough and add apple slices, sinking into the dough.
- Add the farofa on top and take it to a preheated oven at 180 degrees and let it bake for 40 min.