Creamy Tofu with Spinach
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Fresh Tofu | 300 g
- Raw unsalted cashews | 100 g
- Saffron | 1 pint
- Nutritional cheese flavored yeast | 1 coffee spoon
- Asparagus | 6 unit(s)
- Cibolette | 1 to taste
- Olive oil | 1 to taste
- Spinach | 1 unit(s)
- Black pepper | 1 to taste
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Nutmeg | 1 pint
- Clean the greens, loosen the spinach leaves, clean the asparagus and cut into medium pieces
- Boil 300ml of water and pour 200ml into the cashew nut, leaving it to soak
- Loosen the tofu with your hands leaving large pieces
- Chop the chives very small and set aside
- In the meantime, you can prepare a base of your choice to eat with the tofu, toast, chips, something to assemble is ideal.
- Remove the chestnut from the sauce, discard this water, pass the chestnut to the blender and add 100 ml of hot water, salt, pepper, saffron and yeast
- It is important to flavor this chestnut cream well because it is the flavor base of the recipe.
- Taste the seasoning and remember that the cream will stick to the tofu so it may have a little more salt.
- Take two frying pans, heat them up, throw a thread of olive oil and in one of them sauté the spinach
- Just throw in the spinach, season, sauté and reserve. You don't need to leave too long
- In the other skillet, combine the tofu with the cream.
- Let it get very creamy, taste the seasonings and add the chives and nutmeg
- Meanwhile, sauté in the same skillet that made the spinach, the asparagus
- Season with olive oil, salt, black pepper, let it brown, cover to cook and that's it!
- Assemble the toasts with a layer of spinach followed by creamy tofu and an asparagus
- Have a nice breakfast! :)
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Spinach pancake with tofu
Delicious tofu paste
Creamy Spinach Pie