View in original language
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Brown sugar3/4 cup
- Cocoa powder2 tablespoon
- Corn starch2 tablespoon
- Water1/4 cup
- Oil3 tablespoon
- Chocolate without milk, chopped or in drops1/2 cup
- Chemical Yeast1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda1/2 teaspoon
- In a bowl, mix the oil, water and sugar.
- Add the flour, starch, cocoa, bicarbonate and yeast and mix
- Add the chocolate chips, roll the balls and flatten them slightly to form a cookie.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 10-13 minutes.