View in original language
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Milk-free chocolate milk (apt power) | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- Oil | 3 tablespoon
- Water | 1 cup
- Baking soda | 1 teaspoon
- Alcohol Vinegar | 1 tablespoon
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, grease the mold with oil and wheat flour.
- Mix all the ingredients in the blender except the bicarbonate of soda, the alcohol vinegar and the yeast, after the mixture is homogeneous, add the rest of the ingredients and stir with a spoon lightly, if you move too much you can beat the dough.
- Bake for 30 min, remove, let cool and unmold. If you want, you can make a chocolate syrup with just the chocolate and water stirring on low heat or a ganache with dark chocolate and vegan condensed milk.
Did you like this recipe?