View in original language
- Chickpeas250 g
- Salt1 to taste
- Wheat flour3 tablespoon
- Smoked paprika1 dessert spoon
- Chimichurri1 teaspoon
- Oil1 cup
- Cook the chickpeas and salt to taste.
- Once cooked, put it in a blender with a little cooking water to help beat.
- Then put it in a pan over low heat and stir for 5 min.
- Place in a bowl evenly spread out and compact with a spoon. Place in the fridge for 15 min.
- Unmold and cut into strips. Prepare the wheat flour with the seasonings and water just to mix the seasonings well into the flour. Use this mixture to grease and fry in hot oil.
- After fried, leave on paper towels to absorb excess oil and serve. You can suck on the vegan mayonnaise which is excellent!