CHICKBEAN FALAFEL WITH TAHINE SAUCE, ORGANIC, HEALTHY AND VEGAN. .
View in original language
- Chickpeas1 cup
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Onion.1 unit(s)
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Cumin1 teaspoon
- Syrian pepper1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder1 coffee spoon
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Parsley to taste
- Rice flour2 tablespoon
- Place the chickpeas in a bowl and cover with plenty of water, leave for 24 hours.
- Drain the water from the chickpeas and dry them well with a towel.
- Place the chickpeas in the processor with all the seasonings and process until it forms a dough
- Make balls, brush with oil and bake in the oven at 200⁰ until golden or in the airfryer.
- Make a sauce with tahini, lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper and serve with o.falafel.