View in original language
- Raw cashews | 1 cup
- Mustard | 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil | 1/4 cup
- Vinegar | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1/4 teaspoon
- Oregano | to taste
- Soak the chestnuts in water for 12 hours
- After this time, drain the water from the sauce and wash the chestnuts under running water.
- Then, take the chestnuts to the blender and add the other ingredients.
- Beat on maximum speed until you get a smooth and homogeneous cream.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge and consume within 5 days.
Did you like this recipe?