Cherry with Chocolate 🍒🍫🎄
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Cherry | 7 unit(s)
- 70% vegan chocolate (I used blessed cocoa from cocoa show) | 50 g
- Start by melting the chocolate in the microwave every 15 seconds
- Line a plate or tray with cling film
- Hold the cherries by their stems and dip half in the melted chocolate.
- Drizzle chocolate onto each cherry, covering both sides by half.
- Place the chocolate cherries on a plate lined with cling film, leaving space between them.
- Put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes
- Develop carefully and that's it 😋
- Serve then or put in boxes to give as a gift 🎁
- Healthy, vegan and easy to make option for Christmas or the end of the year 🎄
Did you like this recipe?