Broccoli and soy protein dumplings. vegan
View in original language
- Wheat Flour (Blessed Lady) | 300 g
- Boiled Potato | 500 g
- Paprika, cumin, turmeric, various spices. | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Soy protein | 40 g
- Broccoli | 1 unit(s)
- Lemon juice | 1/2 unit(s)
- Chopped onion. | 1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | to taste
- Bread flour. | 1 cup
- Soybean oil | 2 cup
- Cook the potato with salt and saffron (seasonings to taste) then blend in a blender with a little cooking water.
- Pour in the pan and gradually add the wheat flour while stirring with the spoon, until the dough comes off the pan.
- Stuffing: leave the PTS to soak in hot water for 10 minutes and then sauté in olive oil with onion, paprika, saffron, salt and lemon juice.
- Stuffing: Cook the broccoli a little and finish sautéing in olive oil with garlic and salt.
- Form balls with the dough, make a hole in each one with your finger, add the stuffing, close and roll. Form balls with the dough, make a hole in each one with your finger, add the stuffing, close and roll. Rub the oil in your hand and a little on the dough so it doesn't stick. Use a dough of water with wheat to bind the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in oil and serve.
Did you like this recipe?