View in original language
- Medium-ripe plantains5 unit(s)
- Medium green pepper slices1 unit(s)
- Medium red pepper slices1 unit(s)
- Medium yellow pepper sliced1 unit(s)
- Large tomato, thinly sliced1 unit(s)
- Medium onion, thinly sliced1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic cloves2 unit(s)
- Coconut Milk1 cup
- Large lemon juice1 unit(s)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil1 tablespoon
- Coriander/Salt/Paprika/Black Pepper1 to taste
- Cut the bananas lengthwise and in half. Season with garlic, lemon, paprika, pepper and salt. Let marinate for 20 minutes.
- After this time, arrange the ingredients in layers. Start with the onion and alternate with the peppers and banana.
- Add olive oil, coconut milk and cilantro Cover the pan and heat for 10 minutes.e
- Is ready! It can be served with saffron rice and green salad.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
earth banana moqueca
Banana Moqueca da Terra
Banana moqueca with palm heart
Ground banana moqueca