View in original language
- Medium-ripe plantains | 5 unit(s)
- Medium green pepper slices | 1 unit(s)
- Medium red pepper slices | 1 unit(s)
- Medium yellow pepper sliced | 1 unit(s)
- Large tomato, thinly sliced | 1 unit(s)
- Medium onion, thinly sliced | 1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Coconut Milk | 1 cup
- Large lemon juice | 1 unit(s)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Coriander/Salt/Paprika/Black Pepper | 1 to taste
- Cut the bananas lengthwise and in half.
Season with garlic, lemon, paprika, pepper and salt. Let marinate for 20 minutes.
- After this time, arrange the ingredients in layers. Start with the onion and alternate with the peppers and banana.
- Add olive oil, coconut milk and cilantro
Cover the pan and heat for 10 minutes.e
- Is ready!
It can be served with saffron rice and green salad.
Did you like this recipe?