Banana Fit Candy 🇧🇷
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Ripe dwarf banana | 2 unit(s)
- 100% cocoa powder | 2 teaspoon
- 70% vegan chocolate (I used blessed cocoa from cocoa show) | 100 g
- Peel the bananas and mash well with a fork until creamy.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet and set over low heat.
- Put the banana cream and add the cocoa powder
- Mix well until smooth and cook for a few minutes.
- When it is creamy and ungluing from the skillet, turn off the fire.
- Line a shape with cling film and place the banana cream with cocoa
- Adjust with a spoon or spatula until just right and cover with cling film.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes
- Melt chocolate in microwave every 30 seconds
- Remove the banana and cocoa cream from the freezer and unmold.
- Cut into small squares
- With a fork, dip the squares in the chocolate until they are well coated.
- Line a tray or plate with cling film
- Place the candies on the tray leaving a space between the candies.
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes
- Ready 😋 keep refrigerated 😉
Did you like this recipe?