View in original language
- Wheat for kibbeh2 cup
- grated carrot2 unit(s)
- Chopped green beans100 g
- Cassava and zucchini, grated1 unit(s)
- Palm to taste
- Olives to taste
- Green Smell to taste
- Grated Red Onion1 unit(s)
- Seasonings: Lemon Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Salt to taste
- Mint (I love it, so I added a lot, it gives the recipe a special scent) to taste
- Hydrated Chia2 teaspoon
- Soak the wheat for 1 hour, in enough water to cover it with a two-inch gap.
- Mix all the ingredients with your hands, kneading well. Then add two tablespoons of olive oil and mix some more. Put it in a greased shape only with oil (I used only the parchment paper).
- Medium to high oven, for about 35 minutes. or until golden. Serve with lemon. Serve after it cools down so it doesn't get crumbly.