Arancini veggie with soy protein and rice. a real delight
View in original language
- Soy Protein (PTS)100 g
- Cooked white rice300 g
- Garlic20 g
- Onion50 g
- Parsley50 g
- Tomato sauce50 g
- Pank or breadcrumbs500 g
- Salt to taste20 g
- Soybean oil1 l
- Put 500 ml of water in a pan and bring to a boil. Add the soy protein and cook until the water dries up.
- Add olive oil or oil and garlic and onion, let it sauté a little.
- Add the tomato sauce and mix well. Add the parsley, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Now mix the cooked rice into the meat kneading well. Make small balls.
- Place the Pank or breadcrumbs in a bowl and coat well.
- Put the oil to heat slowly. Test with an arancini to see if it is hot. Fry the rest and serve on a bed of parsley or arugula with ketchup or mustard.