View in original language
- plant milk1 cup
- Wheat flour3/4 cup
- Corn starch1/4 cup
- Sugar2 tablespoon
- Oil2 tablespoon
- Chemical Yeast2 teaspoon
- Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl
- Grease a frying pan with a little oil and wait for it to heat up.
- Add a ladle of the dough and when it is already golden on one side, turn and wait for it to brown on the other side.
- Repeat the process until all the dough is used up.
- Finish with whatever you like the most: fruit, jelly, peanut butter, cane molasses...