100% HEALTHY VEGAN ALMOND CHEESE
View in original language
- skinless almonds* | 150 g
- Water | 300 ml
- Lemon juice | 1 tablespoon
- Cornstarch or sour starch | 1 tablespoon
- Chopped cilantro and chive sauce | 1 to taste
- Garlic Powder | 1 to taste
- Sweet chili just for flavor | 1 to taste
- Nutmeg | 1 to taste
- Black pepper | 1 to taste
- Oregano | 1 to taste
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Soak the almonds for 4 to 8 hours.
- In a food processor, combine the soaked almonds, lemon juice, water, cornstarch, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, nutmeg, black pepper and sea salt. Grind at maximum speed for about 1.5 minutes.
- Transfer to a pan and heat over medium heat.
- Stir constantly with a spoon until it starts to thicken slightly (but we don't want it to be too thick).
- Turn off the heat, add the chopped coriander and chives.
- Transfer to a glass jar or tupperware and cover with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Store in the fridge.
- It lasts about 3 to 4 days.
Did you like this recipe?