View in original language
- Noodles for Yakisoba | 250 g
- Broccoli | 1/2 unit(s)
- Green pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Carrots, cut into slices | 2 unit(s)
- Red Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Yellow Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Chicken breast | 250 g
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Cabbage or Chard | 1/2 g
- Sachet of corn for Yakisoba | 1 unit(s)
- Shoyu | 1/2 cup
- Sesame Oil | 2 tablespoon
- Salt, Anjinomoto and White Sesame | 1 to taste
- -Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, set aside.
-Pre-cook carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, Swiss chard or cabbage.
-Cut the meat, peppers and onion into strips. Fry the meats with a little sesame oil, add the onion, peppers, pre-cooked vegetables and noodles, mix until everything is incorporated, add the yakisoba sauce and soy sauce.
-And finally the sesame and the rest of the sesame oil.
Did you like this recipe?