Yakisoba with beef and chicken
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Noodles for yakisoba400 g
- Meat (shoulder core) cut into cubes300 g
- Chicken fillet cut into cubes300 g
- Cauliflower florets2 cup
- Broccoli florets2 cup
- Chard or Shredded Cabbage2 cup
- Sliced Carrot1 unit(s)
- Onion cut into petals1 unit(s)
- Water4 cup
- Corn Starch3 tablespoon
- Shoyu Sauce1 cup
- Worcestershire sauce3 tablespoon
- Beef broth1 unit(s)
- Start by pre-braising the vegetables: cauliflower, chard, carrots and broccoli. You can sauté them until they are al dente, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce for yakisoba: put the water together with the cornstarch, a cup of Shoyu sauce, the two spoons of Worcestershire sauce and the meat broth already diluted in hot water, stir well and bring to a boil until thickened. When ready, book!
- Cook the pasta according to package directions
- Put the meats and chicken to fry until well sealed
- Add the pre-braised vegetables and let them sauté a little longer.
- Add the already drained and washed pasta and half the sauce, let it cook for approximately 3 minutes
- Turn off the fire and finish with the rest of the sauce, serve then!
- Obs:existem sauces ready for yakisoba if you prefer, just replace the amount of sauce that was made in the recipe.