Vegetable soup with chicken
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato | 2 unit(s)
- Peeled pumpkin, cut into cubes | 200 g
- Chopped Carrots | 1 unit(s)
- Potato cut into cubes | 2 unit(s)
- Cooked and shredded chicken breast | 500 g
- Water | 2 l
- Zucchini | 1 unit(s)
- Spinach | 1 cup
- Sauté the onion in olive oil, when it starts to brown, add the garlic and leave it a little longer. Add the chopped tomato and sauté until the tomato softens.
- Add all the vegetables (except the zucchini and spinach) and sauté for around 5 minutes.
- Place the shredded chicken and cover with the water and seasonings.
Let it cook until the carrot starts to cook and is al dente. Add the zucchini and spinach and cook for a few more minutes. Ready .
Did you like this recipe?