Vegetable Cream with Crispy Bacon
View in original language
- Carrot | 300 g
- Cassava | 200 g
- Chuchu | 100 g
- Cassava | 100 g
- Potato | 100 g
- Bacon | 300 g
- Green Smell | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Bahia seasoning | to taste
- Garlic Clove | 4 unit(s)
- Water | 300 ml
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Cut the bacon into thin slices and fry until golden. Then let it rest.
- In the same pan as the bacon fry, put the minced garlic until golden.
- With the vegetables already peeled and cut into small pieces, throw them in the pan along with the seasonings and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the water and 1/3 of the bacon pieces. Cover the pan and leave it under pressure for 15 minutes.
- After removing the pressure, hit everything in the blender or mixer.
- Finish with green smell and serve with the remaining chopped bacon on top.
Did you like this recipe?