Vegan Green Broth
View in original language
- Medium Potatoes | 6 unit(s)
- Garlic | 0.5 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Coriander | 20 g
- Cabbage | 1 unit(s)
- Filtered water | 500 ml
- Peel the potato and cut into cubes.
- Saute oil, garlic and onion in a pan.
- Place the potatoes in the pan until sautéed.
- Add the water and coriander and let it cook well.
- Potatoes everything in the blender.
- Put a little oil in the same pan and throw the blended mixture in the blender until it boils.
- In the air fryer, dehydrate the cabbage for 10 minutes.
- When serving, place the cabbage on top of the soup.
Did you like this recipe?