Pumpkin broth with minced meat
View in original language
- Pumpkin cut into small pieces to taste
- Onion to taste
- Spices to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Seasoned and braised ground beef to taste
- Cook the pumpkin with the onion, salt and desired seasonings.
- Once cooked, blend in a blender with the cooking water.
- Pour into the pan that braised the ground beef and mix.
- Take to the low fire and leave for 5 minutes until the broth with the meat is well incorporated and is at the desired point.