View in original language
- Pumpkin (I used a medium)1 unit(s)
- Pepperoni sausage300 g
- Bacon300 g
- Green Spice1 to taste
- Garlic, onion, pepper and natural seasoning1 to taste
- Salt1 to taste
- Peel and cook the pumpkin with salt to taste.
- Cut the calabrese sausage and the bacon, put it on the fire until it's fried.
- The pumpkin already cooked, hit the blender with a little water if necessary
- In a pan, place the garlic and onion, let it brown, add the peppers and natural seasonings to taste, then throw the fried sausage and bacon.
- Finally add the beaten pumpkin, mix well and let it boil, ready to serve.