View in original language
- Cabotia pumpkin, cut into cubes1 kg
- large chopped onion1 unit(s)
- olive oil2 tablespoon
- salt1 to taste
- leek1 unit(s)
- thin sausages4 unit(s)
- Brown the onion in the oil, add the pumpkin with 1 liter of water and the salt until soft (approximately 20 minutes after boiling).
- In the meantime, wash and chop the leek stalk into slices. In a pan, sauté the leek until it is wilted, and add the linguicinha, chopped into slices, and sauté until they are fried.
- Reserve. After the pumpkin is cooked, blend it in the blender with a little of the cooking water, and return to the heat.
- Add the sautéed leek with the sausages. Serve immediately, or freeze in individual portions.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
pasta with Bolognese sauce
Easy tuna pate