In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Beef muscle cut into medium cubes400 g
- Cassava pieces300 g
- Chopped seedless tomato1/2 cup
- Chopped Onion1/2 cup
- Chopped Garlic1 dessert spoon
- Sweet paprika1 dessert spoon
- Bay leaf1 unit(s)
- Chopped green onion1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil1 dessert spoon
- Angel hair noodles (2 nests)1 cup
- Hot water1 l
- Sliced Carrot1 cup
- In a pressure cooker, heat the oil and brown the meat well.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté.
- Add the paprika and mix, then add the tomato and mix well.
- Add water, salt, pepper and bay leaf.
- Close the pressure cooker and cook for 20 minutes over low heat after it reaches pressure.
- Remove the pressure from the cooker and open.
- Add the cassava and carrot, adjust the salt and cook until the cassava is soft.
- Add the pasta, mix and let it cook. Adjust the salt and finish with the onion.