Potato Soup feat. Broccoli & Garlic
View in original language
- Potato | 6 unit(s)
- Thyme | 1 to taste
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 1 unit(s)
- Bacon | 200 g
- Wheat flour | 3 tablespoon
- Butter | 3 tablespoon
- Water or broth preferably | 1 l
- American Broccoli | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Fry the 🥓 (bacon), book the meat leave the fat in the pan.
- Chop the onion and fry in the bacon fat
- Add and butter and wheat flour, after the flour is cooked, add the water / broth already hot 🔥
- Add the potatoes already chopped into small cubes
- add the thyme
- Let it cook until the potatoes are almost cooked and add the broccoli in pieces and the chopped leek in "half moon 🌙"
- Correct the salt and pepper, cover the pan and let it finish cooking with the 🔥 off
- After turning off the fire, add a can / box of milk cream and stir to give creaminess
- Serve with the 🥓 on top and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy your food!
Did you like this recipe?