Polish potato broth
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Large white potato3 unit(s)
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic3 unit(s)
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Chicken broth or Ana Maria seasoning1 unit(s)
- Bay leaf3 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Chili Pepper to taste
- Rice Flour2 tablespoon
- This recipe has been in my family for years. We love around here. In a large pan, add the olive oil and fry the garlic. After add the onion and let it gold.
- Now grate the potatoes (large grater in slices), and add to the pan, let it fry for a few seconds and add water. Until covered.
- Cover the pan with cook. After 4 minutes add the chicken stock, pepper and salt. Let it cook well until the potato falls apart.
- Now let's thicken the broth. In a skillet add the flour with a pinch of salt and let it toast. Be careful not to burn, sometimes you have to stir. After getting golden, add to the broth and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Ready, think of a broth that warms up and is delicious 😋