View in original language
- fish (painted or other)300 g
- cassava flour250 g
- chopped ripe tomatoes2 unit(s)
- chopped onion2 unit(s)
- chopped chili1/2 unit(s)
- shrimp broth (tablets)3 unit(s)
- color2 tablespoon
- chopped chili pepper1 unit(s)
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- palm oil or olive oil6 tablespoon
- chopped green smell to taste
- Place all the chopped ingredients (except the manioc flour and the green smell) in a pressure cooker. When it starts to boil, leave it for approximately 40 minutes.
- Afterwards, strain the liquid through a fine sieve, passing a spoon to make the most of it, discarding the leftovers. Transfer the broth to another pan and, before turning on the heat, add the flour little by little, stirring to avoid lumps.
- Bring to the fire, always stirring, after starting to boil, leave for approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Taste the salt, add the green smell, if you want the mush harder add more flour little by little.
- Transfer to a platter, put green smell on top.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like