View in original language
- Pepperoni sausage250 g
- Bacon250 g
- Pea1/2 kg
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic5 unit(s)
- Coriander to taste
- Season to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- In a pressure cooker, place the sausage and bacon cut into small pieces to fry.
- Then add the chopped onion and let it brown.
- Then add the peas, close the pan and cook for 40 minutes.
- In another pan, mash the garlic and fry it, when it is golden, pour the pea broth, and mix well.
- Soon after, put the sazon, kingdom pepper, salt and cilantro, let it boil and turn off the fire.