View in original language
- Pea | 500 g
- Bacon | 300 g
- Smoked ribs | 300 g
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Oil | 3 tablespoon
- In a pressure cooker, put the oil, sauté the onion and fry the bacon.
- I let the bacon fry until all the fat is gone.
- After the bacon is well fried, I add the smoked ribs and sauté a little
- Then I put the pea and fill the pot with water to below the mark on the handle of the pot
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes
- After it is cooked, stir to dissolve the remaining pea pieces.
Did you like this recipe?