noodle soup with ground beef and vegetables
View in original language
- diced small potato | 1 unit(s)
- Seasonings | 0 to taste
- macaroni | 2 cup
- diced carrots | 1/2 unit(s)
- paprika | 1 teaspoon
- ground beef | 300 g
- minced garlic clove | 1 unit(s)
- oil thread | 1 unit(s)
- In a pan put a thread of oil, put a clove of minced garlic and let it brown.
- Put 300 grams of ground beef and let it sauté.
- After sautéing, add a teaspoon of paprika and let it sauté a little longer.
- Put 1/2 carrot in cubes and 1 small potato in cubes, let it sauté a little longer and put water a couple of fingers above and let it cook.
- When it starts to boil, add two cups of macaroni tea.
- Let it boil until it cooks well.
- Hit the salt and you're done
Did you like this recipe?