View in original language
- Beef of your choice | 500 g
- Macaroni | 250 g
- Chopped tomato | 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Onion | 1 tablespoon
- Minced Garlic Clove | 1 tablespoon
- Diced Potatoes | 2 unit(s)
- Diced Carrots | 1 unit(s)
- Color | 1 dessert spoon
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Coriander | 1 to taste
- Bean broth | 1 cup
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Preparation mode
Cut the meat into small pieces and add to the pressure cooker.
Add oil, tomato, onion and garlic clove.
Let it cool for 2 minutes, always stirring.
- Then add the potato and carrot and the coloral.
Stir and cover with water and close the pan.
Let it cook for 30 minutes.
Turn off the heat and release the pressure.
- Without the lid of the pressure cooker, place on low heat.
Add the bean broth and bring to a boil.
When it boils, add the pasta.
Let it cook for another 15 minutes
Did you like this recipe?