View in original language
- Carrot | 1 unit(s)
- Potato | 1 unit(s)
- Chuchu | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Hail Mary noodles, more can be to your preference | 180 g
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Peeled Tomato | 1 can(s)
- Meat of your choice | 500 g
- Hot water | 2/5 l
- Salt | to taste
- In a heated pressure pan, add the oil and place the meat.
- Stir a little until it starts to cook.
- Add the onion and stir, let it wither.
- Add the carrot, peeled tomato, salt and water.
- Cover the pan and when you get the pressure reduce the fire and cook for 40 minutes.
- Let the pressure off naturally.
- Open the pan, turn on the fire again and when it boils add the pasta.
- Turn off after 4 minutes and stir halfway through.
- Wait for the noodles to reach the point after about 15 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?